Monday 11 April 2011

Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff

One of my family’s FAVORITE dinners is one I stole from a good friend! Stroganoff is a dish I love to make and my kids love to say! Lol
Instead of making the process expensive and elaborate my friend taught me how to make this dish using ingredients most of us already have in the cupboard! With the exception of a few of my own personal “add-ins” (such as sour cream.. etc.) this is pretty much his recipe….


Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
Ingredients:
Directions:
1lb of Ground Beef
1 Med. Onion
1 cup sliced  mushrooms
2 Cans Mushroom Soup
2 Pieces Fresh Garlic Cloves (sliced small)
1 small tub of sour cream (Optional... I prefer it as it add a richer taste)
1 Package Med. Egg Noodles
FLAVOR SPICES : (add to taste) Garlic Powder, Mrs. Dash and Wilshire Sauce
1.       Brown ground beef, Garlic Gloves, Onions & Mushrooms. ßAdd flavor spices to taste. … Drain fat.
2.       On med heat; add Mushroom soup, sour cream & flavor spices to taste…. Bring to gentle boil and reduce heat to low until ready to serve… stir occasionally.
3.       While Sauce is heating cook Egg noodles according to package instructions (bring water to boil, add noodles, salt & drop of oil; boil for 5-10mins) Drain.
4.       Serve Sauce on top of Noodles and ENJOY!
Total Ingredient Cost: $7.00
(Assuming you have soup, onions, garlic & flavor spices already in cupboards!)



No comments:

Post a Comment